Information about walks in North Lincolnshire including Walking the Way to Health.
Finding a walk to suit you
There are many walks to be found within North Lincolnshire. You can be sure to find a walk to suit any ability or age. What makes walking in North Lincolnshire so special is you never know what you might stumble across. Walks in North Lincolnshire take in the mysterious and breath-taking; from historic airfields to a 12th Century Abbey.
View the complete list of Walking the Way to Health walks for October 2022 to January 2023 [PDF, 1Mb], Walking the Way to Health walks for February to April 2023 [PDF, 1Mb] and or search in the interactive table below. Additional information is also available on the Visit North Lincolnshire website.
- Everybody is welcome to join any of the walks, which are always relaxed and friendly.
- All walks are FREE and are no longer than 3 miles (unless otherwise stated) please check the length of the walk beforehand. All walks are 90 minutes or less
- Walks are led and supported by trained Volunteer Walk Leaders, one with first aid equipment.
- In severe weather conditions walks may be cancelled, please call 0771 7586380 before 9.30am on the day of the walk if you are in any doubt that a walk will not be taking place.
- Please wear comfortable shoes with grip and be aware that some walks may be muddy in places. It is also advisable to bring a drink with you, particularly in warmer weather.
- Please consider residents and other road users when parking and allow adequate room for farming vehicles. Please do not park on verges, block driveways and consider the Highway Code when parking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome on walks.
- Choose a walk suitable for you (please note the start time, if you are new, please attend 10-15 minutes earlier to fill in a walker registration form).
Choose a walk from the list below or use the search bar. If you click on the title of the walk, a map showing the starting location and details will appear below the table.