Health and Wellbeing Board Integration Statement
The North Lincolnshire Health and Wellbeing Board Integration Statement [PDF, 2Mb] sets out how organisations can work together to achieve a shared outcome.
Our collective ambition is to transform services to provide sustainable integrated care and support that empowers our local population by:
- building on their strengths
- supporting them to be more resilient
- making sure they have the knowledge and skills they need to be independent and more self-caring
- unlocking citizen resource to support existing social networks
- building collective community capacity
This underpins our key commitments of:
- supporting choice
- maintaining independence
- intervening at the earliest point
- providing access to early advice
- interventions to create a more resilient population
- informing innovative and transformational approaches to commissioning, contracting and financing
- enabling a social and financial return on investment
Achieving integration requires established conditions for success. Under the umbrella of the Health and Wellbeing Board Integration Statement, partners have agreed the conditions for successful integration.
The Health and Wellbeing Suite of Documents [PDF 1Mb] has been developed to demonstrate our commitment to building strong foundations for integration.
Additionally, to further reflect our commitment to the Integration Statement, we have also developed the supporting documents below:
- Collaboration and Engagement person centred public facing pledge [PDF, 145Kb]
- Appendix 1 – Service User Engagement [PDF, 153Kb]