North Lincolnshire Council has commissioned We Are With You to provide free and confidential support to people experiencing issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health.
How we can help
We Are With You leads the delivery of the substance misuse treatment and harm reduction services for adults in North Lincolnshire using a Single Organisational Model that focuses on:
- Improved health and wellbeing outcomes and reduction of health inequality
- Supporting the reduction of offending and reoffending through reducing drug-related crime
- Improving the health of the individual and reducing the health risks to the community
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm within individuals, families and communities through
delivering interventions that address substance misuse
- Enabling individuals to exit treatment in a successful and planned way
We Are With You’s service model has the following features at its heart:
- Provision of effective tailored personalised care – supporting people to recover is central to our work.
- Embracing recovery, enabling individuals to realise their true potential; encouraging a culture of
change, hope and optimism.
- Supporting people to recover, to make positive and long lasting contributions to their communities, to
reconnect with family members and be confident to celebrate their successes.
- Delivering our services in community settings, breaking down barriers to make accessing services
easier and making recovery possible and visible in local communities