These are just some of the things our foster carers have told us :
- “I wasn’t ready to hang up my apron and stop being a mum”
- “We find fostering very rewarding”
- “Children are fascinating, funny, challenging and unique. Every day they make you laugh; they often amaze you”
- “They are hard work but so rewarding”
- “To see a first tooth or first step is a privilege and we are very fortunate”
- “We take a great pride in improving their lives and giving them a good (better) start in life”
- “When the child is doing great you feel a great sense of achievement”
- “When children you have in care start making plans for the future, you know they are comfortable and confident enough to not just think of surviving the here and now but are looking forward and making plans. They have dreams. I always smile when they do that”
- “When you get a child to feel a sense of pride in themselves”
- “When a little one puts their arm round you and snuggles into your neck”
- “Just to watch them thrive and overcome their obstacles”
- If you would like further information or want to discuss any issue or questions you have please contact us. We will be happy to help.
Read what our award winning foster carer has to say about fostering.