Short break care for foster carers
Make a difference to a child’s life – become a foster carer
Short break carers offer a short break to parents or other foster carers on a pre-arranged basis.
Some short break carers work full time but are available to offer care at weekends. This is a useful resource to give a break to other foster carers or family members to enable the child to remain at home.
Some young people attend residential school during the week and need foster placements during the weekends. Other young people attend residential schools and need a regular home base for the holidays.
We will be happy to help.
- Adoption in North Lincolnshire
- Adoption and Fostering information events
- Already a foster carer – interested in joining us?
- Butterflies carers for children with a disability
- Carers for teenagers in foster care
- Short breaks for foster carers
- Tax information for foster carers
- What our Foster Carers have to say about fostering