Already a foster carer? Interested in joining us?
North Lincolnshire Council welcomes enquiries from existing foster carers who work for independent agencies or other local councils.
Why join us?
- You will look after local children
- You will receive high quality local support and training
- You will receive support from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service and the Looked After Children’s Education Service
- You will receive regular visits from the fostering social worker (at least monthly)
- You will receive generous allowances
- We are able to fast track your application process so you can gain from the benefits of being a foster carer with North Lincolnshire Council – an Outstanding fostering service
If you would like further information or want to discuss any issue or questions you have please contact us. We will be happy to help.
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4.30pm