Already a foster carer? Interested in joining us?
North Lincolnshire Council welcomes enquiries from existing foster carers who work for independent agencies or other local councils.
Why join us?
- You will look after local children
- You will receive high quality local support and training
- You will receive support from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service and the Looked After Children’s Education Service
- You will receive regular visits from the fostering social worker (at least monthly)
- You will receive generous allowances
- We are able to fast track your application process so you can gain from the benefits of being a foster carer with North Lincolnshire Council – an Outstanding fostering service
If you would like further information or want to discuss any issue or questions you have please contact us. We will be happy to help.