Services for Adults
The information on this page directs you to various places that can help or support you or someone you care for. If you feel that you need more support than what is detailed below, you can request a care assessment. Our Request a Care Assessment page provides more detail about the assessment process.
Getting general support for adults
- Adult Information Service (AIS) – This team provides free and impartial information and guidance on services, activities and what’s on for adults across North Lincolnshire.
- Adult Information Hub – website of information on adult social care, services and equipment.
- Adult Hub Activities – website hosting information on groups and activities for adults across North Lincolnshire.
- Community Wellbeing Hubs – A programme of activities, information and support is offered for adults and carers. The Hubs ensure that adults remain active and retain their independence, sometimes with community or voluntary support.
- Living Independently – Housing support for people looking to live independently.
- Carers – Support and information available for carers.
- Getting help whilst in hospital – information on the hospital social work team that works with you to help you return home with the right support.
- Choosing a care home – information on how to choose a care home and other options.
- A guide to paying for care – information on options of paying for care (both community and residential), financial support, personal budgets and deferred payments.
You do not need to request a Care Assessment to access any of these services. You can contact the service directly. The intention of these services is to prevent or reduce your need to access adult social care and help you to be independent for longer.