Community wellbeing hubs
Our community wellbeing hubs provide advice and support for vulnerable adults in North Lincolnshire.
Activities in the hubs and local community will vary and may include:
- Support to access employment and meaningful activity
- Activities and support for carers
- Over 75 wellbeing check
- Activities such as craft, reminiscence, healthy eating, chair based exercise, tabletop games, kurling, archery and discussion of current affairs
- Targeted workshops on issues such as dementia, nutrition, home and personal safety
- Access to services including bathing, podiatry and other health topics
- Volunteering opportunities
- Information and signposting to other services
If you are feeling lonely or isolated, then please feel free to contact your local community wellbeing hub on the phone numbers below. Or just drop in and say hello. You will always be given a warm welcome.
- What’s on in my area?
- Who are community wellbeing hubs for?
- Becoming a member
- Wellbeing check
- Where is my nearest community wellbeing hub?
- Meals at community wellbeing hubs
- Jargon Buster
- Community wellbeing hub newsletter
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4.30pm