Adoption file access
Adults who have been adopted can request access to their original adoption files. These hold information about the circumstances of their adoption.
We will be able to help you with this and offer you support throughout this process.
If you would like to request access to your personal adoption file you can contact the Adoption Service for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can request this formally by writing to us.
If you require any further information please contact us. We will be happy to help.
- Adoption in North Lincolnshire
- Adoption news and events
- Adoption passport
- Adoption process
- Adoption support
- Book Box Loan Scheme
- Common misconceptions about adoption
- Help and support for birth families
- Intercountry adoption
- Meet the adopters
- Pupil Premium for children adopted from care
- Step parent adoptions or other non- agency adoptions