Find out what adoption support you can get in North Lincolnshire.
Support services for adoptive families
We provide a range of support services to adoptive families, adopted children and birth relatives. These include:
- a letterbox service and mediation for the exchange of information between adopted children and birth family members
- mediating, facilitating and supervising direct contact arrangements
- services to support adoptive family relationships
- assessments for support services including financial support
- a support group for adopters
- workshops for adopted young people
- training workshops for adopters
- social events
- close links with the local Children’s and Adolescent Mental Health Service
We can also provide individual social work support to adoptive families through an adoption social worker if this is required.
Please contact us for a copy of the support leaflet, which provides an overview of the services that are provided locally. We will also give you a copy of the training guide that details the training being offered over the next year.
We all need a little support sometimes, so please do not hesitate to contact us on 01724 297024. We will be happy to help.