Organisations offering advice
Dealing with all the problems debt creates can be difficult, but you can find help and guidance from the following organisations.
They can give advice if you are worried about any of the following:
- You are struggling with your finances.
- You think your home or business is at risk.
- You are worried about legal action being taken against you.
- Your creditors will not accept the payments you are offering.
- You do not feel confident in sorting out your finances.
- You have any questions about your finances.
It pays to take action before your debts become unmanageable. If your debts are mounting up, take a look at the money you have coming in and going out. Even if you have reached the stage where you are in debt and facing court action, try to be positive. There may still be solutions. There are plenty of places you can get good, expert and free advice. It pays to get on the phone and take advantage of the help that is available.
Where can I get more help?
If you are having difficulties paying, please contact us. This gives us a chance to work together to clear the debt, which is the best result we can achieve.