|Organisation||North Lincolnshire Council|
|Salary||Grade 3 £18,065 to £18,795 per year|
|Hours||37 hours per week|
|Closing Date & Time||26th February 2020 at 23:59pm|
|Contact Name||Louise Hare|
|Contact Number||01724 291921|
|Site Name||Ancholme Leisure Centre|
|Site Address||Scawby Road, Scawby Brook, Scawby, Brigg, DN20 9JH|
|Criminal Records Check||Not Required|
|English fluency duty under the Immigration Act 2016||As you are applying for a customer facing role, you must have the ability to converse easily with customers' and provide advice/guidance in accurate spoken English.|
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic customer focused individual to join our hard working sales and membership team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our sales and membership team at Ancholme Leisure Centre in Brigg. We are looking for an
experienced Membership and Sales Administrator to join our modern leisure centre. The ideal candidate will have excellent
communication skills, to include written, over the phone and face to face.
You will be expected to be our first point of contact for all membership related inquires including processing new memberships, renewals
and maintaining accurate records for all members ensuring all correct information is inputted onto the software systems and is updated
You will have a good knowledge of advising on and processing of Direct Debits, be familiar with GDPR legislation, have excellent attention
to detail and be able to work to high levels of accuracy.
Duties will also include:
• To ensure new membership forms and renewal forms are sent out within a timely manner.
• To assist and attend with the organisation of promotional events.
• Act as the central contact for all the leisure centre sites, handling telephone calls and dealing with customers, staff and visitors.
• Liaise with other departments within the organisation such as the Communications team to send out relevant and timely
• Collate and report to Management approval of new memberships received