Support available for people told to self-isolate
As part of the Government’s plan to support families when they self-isolate a payment of £500 is now available.
People on low-incomes who have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace can now apply to North Lincolnshire Council for £500.
To be eligible for the Test and Trace Support Payment, you must meet all the following criteria:
- have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace from 28 September onwards, either because you’ve tested positive for Coronavirus, or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive
- be employed or self-employed
- be unable to work from home and will lose income as a result
- be currently receiving any of the below benefits –
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Credit.
If you are not claiming benefits but meet the other criteria and are on a low income, please complete the form and we will consider your application for payment from our discretionary fund.