Who runs the ‘one community’ project?
The one community scheme is a partnership between North Lincolnshire Council, Humberside Police, social services and several other organisations. The scheme covers the whole of the North Lincolnshire area.
Who pays for the work?
The scheme is partly funded by the partners and by charging for the services provided at a very competitive price. A member of the handyperson service will visit to give you a free competitive quote for the works required.
Who will carry out the work?
The handyperson scheme will carry out the following:
- minor repairs to your property
- small works such as fitting curtain rails, putting up shelves etc.
- improvements to access, such as adding ramps for scooters or additional steps
- fitting additional hand rails
One community united against crime
Have you been the victim of burglary?
Are you concerned about your house security?
Are you worried about the threat of burglary in your area?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, we may be able to help you upgrade the security of your property by fitting some or all of the following items:
- window locks
- upgrade door locks or fit additional locks
- security bolts
- door chains
- door viewers or peep holes
- kick stops
All services will be charged at a very competitive rate. For further information please email email@example.com