Tell us about a change

Any change of circumstances, which may affect your liability in relation to Council Tax must be notified to us within 21 days.  You can tell us about a change in your circumstances or apply for a discount or exemption by completing one of our online forms.

If you do not know your Council Tax Account Reference number, you can still complete the forms, leaving the Account Reference number question blank.

Please select the relevant form below.

If the change in your circumstances is relating to a change of address, or you wish to apply for a discount, please select the correct link below.

If you have had a name change or change in your household, please use the Change of Circumstance form below.

If you have moved house, or wish to register for the first time in our area, please use the Change of Address form below.

If you are a landlord or their agent, tell us about a change of tenant at the property or change of ownership. (Please note this form should only be completed by a landlord or their agent)

If you wish to apply or cancel Single Person Discount, please use the forms below.

You can apply for any other Council Tax discount or exemption online

Alternatively, you can contact us on or call us on 0300 3030164 .