Statistical information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction in North Lincolnshire.
- Benefit caseload [XLS, 10Kb] – housing benefit, council tax reduction and support caseload figures at 1 April (updated annually)
- Amounts spent [XLS, 10Kb] – on housing benefit, council tax reduction and support since 2012-13 (updated annually)
- Discretionary Housing Benefit Payments (DHPs) [XLS, 10Kb] – total received in funding and the total spend each financial year since 2009-10 (updated annually)
- Numbers of Housing Benefit recipients [XLS, 11Kb] – including those affected by bedroom tax and the benefit cap since 2014-15 (updated quarterly)
- Private rented accommodation caseload [XLS, 21Kb]- since 2015 (updated monthly)
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm