We can provide a range of opportunities for people to carry out volunteer work in the local area, including in areas such as:
- Youth projects
- Home Library Service
- Community Archaeology Project
- Countryside projects
- Adult Education Service
- Creative arts
- Reading champions
- Leisure centres
- Community support and advice
In addition there are a range of opportunities from our partners and other agencies:
- Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire (VANL) support, promote and develop the voluntary and community sector.
- The Humbercare Volunteer Befriending Service delivers ‘face to face’ short-term befriending support for people living in North Lincolnshire.
- Citizens Advice North Lincolnshire offers practical, up-to-date information and advice on a wide range of topics, including debt, benefits, housing, legal, discrimination, employment, immigration, consumer and other problems.
- Carers’ Support Centre provides emotional and practical support for carers in North Lincolnshire, including counselling, training and personal budget management.
- WRVS are one of the UK’s largest charities and volunteering organisations. WRVS aims to give older people the opportunity and choice to get more out of life.
- Healthwatch North Lincolnshire are a new independent consumer champion for health and social care services.
- The Isle of Axholme and Hatfield Chase Landscape Partnership needs the help of volunteers to help achieve their aims and outcomes. Volunteers will get to the opportunity to learn new heritage skills and attend training sessions and workshops. Volunteers will be able to participate in a variety of activities, some of which include: archaeological investigations, conducting wildlife surveys and assisting with events. For more information about volunteering opportunities, contact email@example.com.
- Crosby Community Association (CCA) provide free, confidential and impartial advice and support for personal or family problems, debt or welfare benefits, pensions, housing and disability rights.
- You can contact Crosby Community Association on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01724 330022, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Voluntary litter picks
We work hard to keep the area clean and free of litter. We actively encourage communities to arrange voluntary litter picks.
- Contact email@example.com for more information and registration forms.
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4.30pm