We take crime and fear of crime as important issues and work closely with our partners to reduce both.
If you need to report a crime you should contact Humberside Police.
In an emergency you should dial 999 when:
- there is a danger to life or a risk of injury being caused, such as a serious road accident or assault
- a crime is in progress, such as a robbery, burglary or theft, and the offender is still on the scene or has only just left the area
- the immediate attendance of police officer is necessary
Non-emergency crime reporting
In some cases an emergency response is not appropriate, for instance:
- burglary of non-domestic or commercial premises, for example, sheds and outbuildings
- criminal damage
- theft from or damage to vehicles
If the matter is less urgent then you should call the non-emergency number – 101.
For these case Humberside Police have created an online reporting form for you to use: