22 August 2016
North Lincolnshire Council is taking the superfast broadband roadshow into Barton and the Isle of Axholme throughout September and is inviting residents along to find out how their town or village will benefit from much faster broadband speeds.
The tour starts Tuesday 6 September and ends Friday 23 September 2016 – 10am until 12 noon.
The bus will visit the following locations:
• Tuesday 6 September – St Oswald’s Church Hall, Keadby
• Wednesday 7 September – Coronation Hall, Owston Ferry
• Friday 16 September – All Saints Church Hall (formerly Collinson Cooper Hall), Belton
• Tuesday 20 September – Community Hall, Crowle
• Friday 23 September – Community Wellbeing Hub, Tofts Road, Barton
Experts will be on hand to answer residents’ questions.
Cllr Liz Redfern, leader, North Lincolnshire Council, said:
“Superfast broadband is rapidly becoming the norm in North Lincolnshire with the vast majority of homes (95 per cent) already benefiting from it. North Lincolnshire Council has made a huge commitment to ensure everyone who is able to get faster broadband speeds receives it.
“We are streets ahead of other councils in terms of our roll out, having met our original completion target months early, putting North Lincolnshire well ahead of the game. Our aim is to have almost everyone (99 per cent) on superfast broadband by 2017.
“The roadshow is for anyone who wants to find out more.”