The council's transport planning team provides the following services:
- Production of the Local Transport Plan and progress reports on the plan
- Development of transport policies and strategies
- Promotion of sustainable travel (such as walking, cycling, motorcycling, public transport and car sharing) and travel plans
- Provide advice on transport assessments for new developments
- Liaison on national and regional transport issues
- Transport input into the Local Development Framework
For more information please contact Transport Planning Team on 01724 297373 or email Jodie.Booth@northlincs.gov.uk.