For more intimate weddings, Normanby Hall has introduced an out of season package that includes the same elements that are provided for other weddings such as use of the main drive for the wedding car, floral displays, red carpet, linen, master of ceremonies and a table plan.
It also includes welcome drinks, wedding breakfast, wine with the meal and an evening buffet. Catering for 50 guests, the cost of this package starts from only £2,200.
The full details of the package are:
- Civil ceremony in the Buckingham Room
- Food and drink
- Bucks Fizz on arrival
- Three course meal
- Glass of house wine with the meal (choice of red, white or rosé)
- Glass of sparkling wine with the toast
- Evening buffet
Also included in the package:
- Red carpet
- Fireplace cascade
- Two flower posies for the ceremony (colour of your choice)
- One top table flower decoration (colour of your choice)
- White linen tablecloths
- White linen napkins
- Cake stand and silver knife
- Master of ceremonies
- Table plan for display on easel
- Ivory chair covers on the chairs in the Buckingham Room (please note that these chair covers are only available to use for the wedding ceremony)
The Intimate wedding package is available Monday to Saturday, October to March (excluding December). The package is priced at £2,200 Monday to Friday, and £2,750 on Saturday.
Please note that this price does not include the registrar fee.
You can choose one starter, one main course and one dessert from the following options:
- Homemade soup (a choice of chunky vegetable, leek and potato, carrot and coriander, tomato and basil). All soups are suitable for vegetarians.
- Duo of melon fan with forest berries and a raspberry sorbet
- Prawn cocktail (prawns in a Marie Rose sauce on a bed of crisp salad leaves. Garnished with cherry tomato, black olive, and a lemon wedge).
- Garlic mushrooms (crispy coated garlic mushrooms on a bed of crisp salad leaves. Garnished with cherry tomato, cucumber, and served with a garlic mayonnaise dip).
- All served with a crispy roll and butter.
- Roast leg of pork with sage and onion stuffing, apple sauce and a cider jus
- Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce and gravy
- Lincolnshire sausages (three) served on mashed potatoes with rich onion gravy
- Chicken breast served with one of the following sauces:
- Red or white wine with mushroom
- Leek and stilton
- Traditionally roasted with sage and onion stuffing, bacon roll and gravy
All main courses are served with roast and minted new potatoes, baton carrots and garden peas (except for Lincolnshire sausages which have only one additional potato choice)
- Fresh cream filled profiteroles with chocolate sauce served with fresh pouring cream
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with fresh pouring cream
- Warm caramel topped apple pie served with vanilla ice-cream
- Warm chocolate fudge cake served with vanilla ice-cream.
- Followed by coffee or tea and after dinner mints
Selection of sandwiches and open rolls (egg and cress, tuna mayonnaise, roast ham, cheese and chutney, roast chicken and stuffing).
Please choose five of the following options:
- Mini sausage rolls
- Mini onion bhajis with yoghurt and mint dip
- Mini vegetable spring rolls
- Mini chicken and vegetable satay with a sweet chilli dip
- Mini quiche (including vegetarian)
- Mini pizzas (pepperoni and vegetable)
- Southern fried chicken goujons and a BBQ dip
- Mini samosas (chicken and vegetable)
- Mini savoury eggs
For more information or to book call 01724 720588 or email email@example.com.