1. From the car park, head down the path towards the church. Turn left into the church grounds. Follow the path round to the front of the church and down to the gate.
2. Head straight out of the gate (do not turn left) and head along the road (Church Street) bending to the left until you reach the junction with the High Street.
3. Turn right onto the High Street.
4. Cross the zebra crossing and turn left down Wendover Road, following it as it bends right, passing a mini roundabout, going straight on to the junction with Brigg Road.
5. Turn left here. Walk up Brigg Road; it bends left, eventually reaching the junction with Kirton Road (B1400) on the right, and a public footpath on the left.
6. Turn left and follow the 'public footpath' signpost, until you reach a junction of paths.
7. Turn left, passing a house on the right, and continue down the track towards Messingham.
8. The track merges with a road (Egton Ave).
9. At the end of this road, turn right onto Kealholme Road.
10. Kealholme Road ends in a cul-de-sac. Take the footpath on the left and veer right onto Russell Walk.
11. At the end of this road, cross over and turn right heading towards Holme Lane.
12. Turn left onto Holme Lane, continuing until you reach the mini roundabout.
13. Turn left onto the main road. Walk just a short way, cross the road, and take the path to the left of Dacefords, back to the sports ground car park.