1. Walk along Doncaster Road towards the town centre. Take the wide tarmac path which diverges into a housing estate and continue ahead in the same direction along the estate road.
2. At the T-junction, the road (Scotter Road) must be crossed, use the pedestrian crossing a few yards to the left and once across, turn right along Scotter Road.
3. Just after 205 Scotter Road, turn left along a grass path through an access gateway into woodland, go ahead ignoring side paths, bear left of a golf green, the path emerging through a gateway in a fence into a car park.
4. Turn left up the access road and quickly through a fence onto the Kingsway.
5. Turn right on the pavement uphill alongside the Kingsway.
6. Turn right down Brumby Wood Lane, cross and follow the pavement downhill.
7. At the junction with Scotter Road, cross carefully and go through a metal style along a tarmac path with woods on the left.
8. Turn right as the path bends, go under the railway viaduct, straight ahead along the lane back towards the car park.