1. Leave the car park and turn right along Doncaster Road, pass High Ridge Sports School and cross Avenue Vivian.
2. Turn right along Sherwood Vale, go through the metal kissing gate, along a surfaced path through Hempdykes. Ignore side paths.
3. Turn right up the road (Ferry Road) crossing at the pedestrian island refuge.
4. Turn left into Foxhills Road passing the Cocked Hat Hotel.
5. After passing Foxhills Technology School take the first turn on the right into Reginald Road.
6. Before reaching the T-junction with Crosby Avenue turn right into an enclosed access tarmac way which emerges into Sheffield Park Avenue near a bend.
7. Turn right and shortly left into Sheffield Park, following the path straight across.
8. Leave the park, crossing the road (Ferry Road) turning right along the road and shortly left into Henderson Avenue.
9. Cross the Green, continuing along Henderson Avenue back to the start.