1. Head along Doncaster Road towards the town centre, take the wide tarmac path diverging into a housing estate, continue ahead along the estate road.
2. At the T-junction (Scotter Road), turn left, cross the road using the pedestrian crossing and ahead along the steadily rising access road parallel to the A18 Kingsway.
3. When this road terminates in a golf course car park, bear right through a fence down a winding woodland path ignoring minor side paths.
4. Leave the wood through a gate and between houses and turn left along Scotter Road.
5. At some convenient point, cross the road and go under the railway viaduct and shortly turn right through a metal style along a tarmac path.
6. The path turns right under the railway, in a few yards turn left along a way marked path. This path leads behind the Football Stadium.
7. The path emerges along the edge of a training pitch with the M181 ahead.
8. Bend right round the outside of the pitch with the hedge and motorway on your left.
9. As the now surfaced path winds left and upwards onto the footbridge, just before the bridge, turn right down a path, which emerges bending right along Doncaster Road. Continue along the pavement crossing the Stadium access road back to your starting point.