1. Head through the churchyard in a westerly direction on a good wide path, which leads into a metalled lane.
2. Shortly before the lane bends to the right, look for a way marked path to the left, follow this path between fences.
3. At a path crossroads look to the right for the Templars Bath, return and follow the original path ignoring any side paths.
4. The path comes out at Valley View Drive (you can see this road following the path to Worcester Close, turning left into Valley View Drive). Turn right here and follow the road.
5. At the junction with Messingham Road, turn left on the footpath.
6. Turn left onto a track, through a gate and walk alongside Bottesford Beck.
7. Just before Holme Lane, turn left through the bushes into a lane and turn left.
8. Turn left into the lane signposted Church and back to the car park.