1. From the church entrance in Market Street, go downhill through the Market Square, past the mural on your left into King Street.
2. Almost immediately turn right into South Street; at the end go through a metal style into Watery Lane – a surfaced path between rivulets of water.
3. This path widens into a dry lane: at the first lane junction turn left past Spring House; the lane narrows to a footpath between fields.
4. At a junction of paths turn right.
5. At the next path junction, near the seat, turn left along a surfaced path.
6. Turn right at the road (North Street) into Roxby Village.
7. Turn left into East Street which bends round to the right, becoming South Street.
8. At the second junction on the right, turn right into West Street. This emerges at the busy corner of the A1077 Scunthorpe to Winterton Road.
9. Turn right into North Street past the lovely church of St Mary back to Point 6, then retrace steps to Point 5 and then straight on.
10. Just before the path enters an estate road, turn right along a lane with back gardens on your left, this lane rejoins your outward route at point 3. Return along Watery Lane and South Street to the junction with King Street.
11. Turn right and quickly left into Queen Street and finally first left back to the start.