1. Turn right down High Street, continuing straight on down Low Street.
2. Turn left up Lowcroft Avenue.
3. At the end of the avenue, turn right along a surfaced path to a road (A161), carefully cross the road and continue along a track past the end of a row of houses on the right (Eastmoor Villas).
4. When the track divides, take the right hand fork, initially with trees to your left, this track passes through Mill House Farm.
5. Just after a narrow strip of land on the right, turn right into a wide lane going down to the road.
6. If doing the 2.8mile walk, turn right along Brackenhill Road to Haxey, cross the A161 and go up Low Street back to the start. If not turn left along Brackenhill Road into the village.
7. At the junction with Carr Lane, if you are doing the 3.3mile walk, turn retracing your steps past point 6 using the same homeward route above. If you are doing the full walk, turn right down Carr Lane.
8. Turn right at the finger post along a path just after a sub station.
9. Turn right across a plank bridge through a hedge left along a path, initially with a hedge on your left and fence on the right, later the path emerges from hedges on both sides into the road (Brackenhill Road).
10. Turn left following the pavement to a crossroads, cross carefully maintaining the same direction along Low Street past Lowcroft Avenue retracing your steps to the car park.