1. Turn left uphill, past the church and immediately left down a lane.
2. Bend left, keeping the garages on your left following the path gently downslope with bottoms of gardens on your left.
3. At the path junction, turn right downslope going through a tunnel (Ted Coopers Trod) under the old railway.
4. After the tunnel, turn left onto a track and in a few yards right onto a way marked path crossing fields via two kissing gates, a gap in the hedge, a wooden footbridge and then diagonally left across the last field towards a tall tree in the corner crossing a ditch bridge to a road.
5. Cross the A161 road, bearing right along the pavement to a crossroads.
6. Turn left into Main Street.
7. Take the first road on the left (Graizelound Fields Road) and follow the road to its first junction.
8. Turn left along the A161 crossing at a children’s dinosaur crossing point.
9. Continue along Low Street to the junction with Lowcroft Avenue.
10. Turn right into the avenue, proceeding to the end.
11. Turn left onto a path, before crossing a bridge, turn right and down steps into the disused railway cutting and turn right.
12. At the end go up the ramp, cross the road turning left and continue ahead ignoring side roads.
13. At a raised green junction bend right crossing High Street and follow the road slightly uphill back to the church.
To shorten the walk to 2.75 miles - from point 10, continue up Low Street and High Street back to the church.