1. Leave the car park – go straight ahead crossing Hollingsworth lane and entering the market square.
2. Pass in front of the Red Lion pub and turn left up Albion Hill passed the Epworth Rectory (home of John Wesley) on the left.
3. Cross the road and opposite a T-junction on the left, is a public footpath on the right. Take this path, which initially goes between houses but then opens out into some fields. Ignore the first path on right, which leads to a windmill.
4. Carry on heading south until a wide track turns right, follow this, it comes out next to an old garage where Blow Road meets Burnham Road.
5. Cross the main road and turn right, in a few yards take a tarmac lane on your left, which leads downhill with a cemetery on the right.
6. The tarmac lane becomes a track leading downhill until a bend is reached. Turn right ignoring a track going to the left and continue on the footpath between houses and a school on the left and a school on the right. This path opens out onto a quiet road, which you must cross and turn to the left joining another footpath straight on for approx ¼ mile. At the end of this footpath, turn right opposite Manley Court into Studcross and continue straight on ignoring Fieldside, which goes to the right.
7. Studcross leads into Battlegreen-passing Paddock Close on the right-follow the road which runs passed the Old School Inn on your left until you reach a wider road.
8. Cross this road and turn right, then take a left fork into Tottermire Lane.
9. At the top of Tottermire Lane, cross the main A161 and go straight across into the garden centre car park.
10. Go straight through the garden centre car park - follow the footpath past the church and beyond. When you reach the road, turn right and follow it round back into Epworth to where the walk began.