1. From the car park walk straight ahead into the Market Place.
2. Turn left after the Red Lion up Albion Hill, passing on your right a statue of John Wesley.
3. Turn left into Rectory Street, passing the Old Rectory on your left.
4. Just before the junction with Greengate on the left, on the opposite side of the road is a waymarked path between houses. Follow this out into the country.
5. Ignore any side tracks, follow the path straight towards the south.
6. The path appears to end at a field but turn sharp left and in a few yards right again, the path continues on over a rise and descends slightly.
7. The path swings round to the right into a lane which heads down into Low Burnham Village.
8. Waymark signs show the path swinging left and, ascending slightly follow this path.
9. Turn right at the first waymark sign, shortly crossing a field, aim for a post at the corner opposite, the path becomes more obvious following field edges down towards the village. Waymark signs show the way through hedges
10. At the road, turn right down to the Main Street.
11. At the Main Street turn right ignoring any side roads, after Holywell Farm the road becomes a rough lane leading to Point 8 from which you retrace your steps back to the beginning.