1. Turn right out of the car park, following the track uphill towards the church.
2. Ascend the steps to the church, keep right, then descend more steps onto Church Walk, continue to the road next to the car park.
3. Continue ahead into the Market Place, cross, go up the lane to the left of The Tiny Teapot, passing public toilets and a small car park.
4. Cross Chapel Street into Pashley Walk, just left of the Butchers shop.
5. Cross Burnham Road, keeping to left down Fieldside, crossing the cul de sacs Southfield Road and Guisefield Road.
6. Turn left into Birchfield Road, and along a footpath between two schools.
7. Where the main path bends left, continue ahead on a narrow path, which soon bends right to meet a main farm track.
8. Turn left and then right along a way marked footpath alongside some trees on your left; go through a tunnel under the embankment, continue ahead alongside a fenced paddock on the right. Cross a footbridge and continue ahead.
9. Turn left at a wall and then right alongside Skyers Farm. A deep dyke is soon on our right (Skyers dyke).
10. At the first lane right, marked by a finger post, turn right and continue to the road junction.
11. Turn right along the road, passing the entrance to Skyers and Carrside Farms.
12. At the bend before the house on the right, cross a stile onto a path, then three more, go through another tunnel and continue along a wide space between houses.
13. A railed path leads onto Studcross, turn left.
14. Cross Fieldside, go straight on, then turn right along Battle Green.
15. Carefully cross Station Road, bear left along Tottimire Lane.
16. Cross Belton Road (A161) back to the start.