1. Walk back along the disused railway line to Jeffrey Lane and turn right.
2. The road bends round to the left ignore the right hand road at the junction. This is the road to Beltoft.
3. As the road bends round to the left again, on the right hand side are two footpath signs close to each other, take the first signed Temple Gardens. This ‘path’ is road width. Follow it towards the distant motorway.
4. At the junction near the motorway (M180) turn right.
5. At the next junction bear right (to the left is a bridge over the motorway) and our road/lane soon becomes a bridleway.
6. As the bridleway meets the Belton-Beltoft road, turn right along the road. In about 200 yards, turn left along a way marked track.
7. At a cross paths marked by a solitary tree, turn right along a field edge path alongside a ditch on the right. This path crosses one footbridge.
8. The path rises up a ramp onto an embankment bearing the disused railway line. Turn right. At the gate go through, turn left into the playing field car park.