1. Return to the B1207 road and cross it, turning left along the pavement towards Appleby.
2. Just before the de-restriction sign, turn right onto a sign posted permissive path alongside the backs of gardens.
3. The path bends left and right through a gap in the field boundary, running alongside the backs of gardens again to the corner of the field.
4. Go through the gap, turning left onto a public footpath signposted to the Rowland Plantation. This path follows the edge of the wood.
5. The path descends bending right past a pond and crossing an old bridge to a finger post. Turn right, crossing a wooden footbridge.
6. At the first junction keep to the left.
7. At the next junction the public footpath turns right, but, go straight on along the permissive path.
8. Turn sharp right onto the signed public footpath.
9. The path enters a road (Townhill Drive), turn left, ignore side roads, the road descends, bending to the right to a road junction.
10.Turn left into Townhill, cross the road, passing over Moor Beck.
11.Turn right into Chapel Lane and right again into Chapel Road.
12.At a road junction, turn right into Beck Lane, going downhill and crossing the Beck by a footpath.
13.Turn left and left again into Bassett Close following a ginnel through to a cul-de-sac called Harry’s Dream.
14.Turn right into Brooklands, following this to a T junction.
15.Turn left into South View, and crossing the B1207, back to the car park.