1. Take the lane which appears to be for a small business and at the end enter a narrow waymarked path alongside the railway.
2. Go up a short slope and through a Kissing Gate and keep parallel to the hedge on your left.
3. At the end of a field aim to the left of a horse shelter, there is a kissing gate. Go through the gate along a short bush lined path to the road and turn right. The road ascends gradually and after about 50 metres the verges are wide. Ignore the first track on the right just after an old quarry.
4. Shortly after passing Mill Farm on your left take the next way marked path on your right.
5. Cross the stile and bear diagonally left across a field towards a large tree.
6. Cross a stile and pass a garage into a lane and walk to a road.
7. Turn right and as the road bends to the right go straight on along a lane.
8. Turn right, past the Methodist Chapel, walking along a quiet road.
9. Turn left, then left down a waymarked lane to a track junction.
10. Turn right past Low Farm onto the Viking Way.
11. At the road turn left along a short winding estate road.
12. Turn left and you can see the start point ahead of you.