1. From the car park follow the sign posted footpath with the church on your right and turn right into Pigeon Cote Lane.
2. Turn right into Churchside and bend right, still on Churchside and take a short path into Church Street.
3. Cross the main road and walk left for a few yards, turning right into Greengate Lane. Take the second path on the right through the bungalows – this bears left before meeting Westfield Road.
4. Turn left and enter a waymarked path via a kissing gate and leave it by a gap next to a finger post.
5. Turn right along the Thornton Curtis/Goxhill Haven Road.
6. Take the third right down Mill Lane. Just beyond Mill Farm on the right turn left onto a signposted bridleway that is initially metalled. Follow this path round to the right and to the road (if this is a winter walk it would be better to continue on the bridle way until the second right, due to flooded road).
7. Cross the road and turn left.
8. Turn right down Ruards Lane and in a few yards right again down a wide green lane.
9. At a main path junction turn left along the Green Ramper path with the primary school field and building through the trees on your right.
10. At the road turn right onto Horse Gate Field Lane, which becomes Howe Lane.
11. Turn right into King Street and back to the car park.