Name of service:Assessment and Advice Clinic - Integrated Occupational Therapy Service
- Assessment of difficulties being encountered by the individual.
- Discussion and advice on how best these difficulties can be overcome.
- Advice on alternative ways of performing tasks.
- Provision of equipment or advice of where equipment can be purchased privately.
- Assessment for home adaptations.
- There is no charge for pieces of equipment provided that cost less that £1000.
Adults requiring assessment and advice on day to day tasks.
North Lincolnshire residents
- Telephone Core Therapy Service (Administration) to make an appointment Tel: 01724 298080 or 01724 298205.
- Appointments can be made by, or on behalf of the individual.
- An appointment system is currently in place for Monday - Friday to attend the Assesment Clinic at The Ironstone Centre
- Home assessments are availalbe to individuals who can not attend the clinic, but there is a waiting list in place.
To make an appointment telephone 01724 298080 or 01724 298205 Monday to Friday between 8.30a.m and 4.30p.m.
Ironstone Centre, West Street, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
01724 298080 or 01724 298205
If an individual is not able to attend the clinic they need to contact Core Therapy Duty Line number 01724 298206