Home Library Service
If you are unable, through illness or injury, to visit a library in person, you can join the Home Library Service for information and entertainment. We can supply you with a FREE and full library service in your own home, including:
- Books in regular or large print
- Talking books on compact disc or MP3 Playaway
- Regular visits by trained volunteers, at least once a month
- The full range of literature and information available at the region’s libraries
- Longer loan periods and no charges
For more information on how the Home Library Service can help you, please contact us.