Anyone can apply to us for the making of a modification order if you believe that the definitive map or statement is incorrect.
There are three forms of wording which must be used:
- Schedule 7 [PDF, 10Kb] - to be served on the council.
- Schedule 8 [PDF, 9Kb] - to be served on all affected owners and occupiers of the land.
- Schedule 9 [PDF, 9Kb] - to be sent to the council when notice has been served on all affected owners and occupiers.
Any notice or other document to be served must be done by:
- Hand delivering it at the usual or last known home of the affected landowner
- Recorded delivery to their usual or last known home address
- In the case of an incorporated company, by hand or recorded delivery to the secretary or clerk at their registered or principal office
The application must also include:
- A map at not less than 1:25,000 scale showing the claimed route
- Copies of documentary evidence that is submitted in support of the application