Public register, Information and Guidance
The Food and Safety Team keeps a public register of food business establishments.
Local councils are required to keep a register, open to inspection by the general public, of food business establishments. The register contains the name, address and nature or type of business.
If you would like to view this register please contact the Food and Safety Team to arrange an appointment. This is a free service, however, there will be a charge for copies of individual entries, lists or a full copy of the register.
|Prices exclude VAT|
|Group of premises||£42.00|
Guidance and Information documents
- Small scale production of preserves, flavoured oils and similar [PDF, 92Kb]
- Food handlers: Fitness to work – a practical guide for food business operators [PDF, 97Kb]
- CIEH National Guidance for Outdoor and Mobile Catering [PDF, 861KB]
- Industry code of practice – Preventing or controlling ill health from animal contact at visitor attractions [PDF, 2Mb]
- Preventing or controlling ill health from animal contact at visitor attractions – Summary of control measures [PDF, 245Kb]
- Avoiding infection on farm visits – Advice for the public [PDF, 1Mb]