What Positive Activities are available?
Explore the calendar and links below to find out more information about the positive activities available near you:
What are Positive Activities?
Positive Activities are a range of activities for young people to enjoy and take part in.
When we say 'positive activities', we mean:
- Sports, leisure and culture
- Young Voice and engagement
- Youth clubs and informal social activities
Young people up to the age of 19 (up to 25 for vulnerable young people) can access these opportunities.
Why take part in Positive Activities?
- Learn new things and gain new skills
- Get active and stay well
- Connect together with different types of people
- Build friendships and socialise with people with similar interests
- Improve life chances and raise aspirations
- Open doors and knock down barriers (socially and physically)
- And most importantly - have fun!
Please note: this information was correct at time of publication. We aim to update the activities as soon as we are notified of any changes but some sessions (especially those outdoors) may be subject to late cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather. Please check the session is going ahead by contacting the activity provider. Wherever possible cancelled sessions will be listed on our service disruption page.