Why not inspire your child on their birthday with an art and craft party?
All parties include a creative activity with something to make and take home. There is also a treasure hunt in the gallery, food and drinks, party games, prizes and lots and lots of fun.
We have a range of activities to choose from to suit ages five to 10 including; jewellery making, animal masks and twirling paper flyers.
We also offer a swashbuckling pirate themed party. All children make a pirate hat and a peg on parrot, while any rogue pirates have to walk the plank!
Party food includes:
- sandwiches, crisps and nibbles plus a carton of fruit drink for each child
- a party bun for each child or a party cake to share
- hot food is now available for an additional charge of 50p per child
Party sessions are available on Saturdays or during school holidays from Tuesday to Saturday.
A maximum of 20 children can be accommodated. The maximum length of the party is two hours.
The person booking the party must be responsible for ensuring that one adult for every five children attends and participates in the party. This is for child protection and health and safety reasons. (These adults an be parents, friends or relatives over the age of 18).
- Parties cost £8.50 per child (£9.00 with hot food)
- There is a minimum charge of £90
- It is advisable to book at least three weeks in advance
- A deposit of £15 is required to confirm the booking
- Deposits are non-refundable if the booking is cancelled less than six working days before the party
For further information or to make a booking at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre, please contact 20-21 on 01724 297070.