The North Lincolnshire Council's Business team offers free business support and independent advice to all businesses, from those looking to start up, local businesses already trading, to companies looking to invest and locate in the UK.
Investing In North Lincolnshire
To help with all business needs, North Lincolnshire Council has created a dedicated external website Invest In North Lincolnshire to help with marketing not only North Lincolnshire, but the wider Humber area for the South Bank.
The Business Team can also provide help and advice on:
- Funding Support - A number of funding options are available to businesses, the business team can help identify which options your business could be eligible for.
- Location service- Need help finding a location? We can search your requirements and match them with available sites and properties.
- Business Sites and property - Sites and premises can also be searched by you on our Online Land and Property search.
- The Northern Lincs Broadband project - Building on the successful completion of the first contract, the project is now providing even more residents and businesses with superfast broadband between 2015 and 2017.
- Doing business with the council - There may be opportunities for your business to provide goods or services to the public sector, either through a direct contract or by becoming a subcontractor.
- Business Networking - Business Networking is a great way of getting noticed and to gain valuable contacts and even contracts.
- The North Lincolnshire Data Observatory - gives a detailed analysis of the current strengths and performance of the North Lincolnshire labour market.
Need to contact a support officer?
Make an enquiry to the Business Team