North Lincolnshire Council commissioned England and Lyle to
undertake a comprehensive retail study of North Lincolnshire. The
study will form a key part of the evidence base for the Local
The study examined the following retail planning issues:
- Planning backgrounds and shopping trends
- Future shopping needs in North Lincolnshire
- Town centre leisure uses
- Health of town centres and district centres
- Policies in the Local Development Framework.
The study will consist of two volumes
- Volume 1 comprises the main study report.
- Volume 2 is the appendix report containing technical
They can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
Volume 1: main study report
Volume 2: technical appendices
Please note: The above document is provided as
a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. To view it
you will require the appropriate software. An Adobe Acrobat reader
can be downloaded free from the Adobe
website (full instructions for downloading the reader are
provided on the website).