Academy for 5 to 11 years
Also has nursery provision
Head Teacher: Mrs P Tonge
Map showing location of St Norbert's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy
Website: St Norbert's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy
Tel: 01724 710249 (including fax)
School Day: 8:30 - 3:00
for September 2013 intake
Published Admission Number for Reception 15
Total Number on roll 104
Number of first preferences 18
Number of offers made 18
Oversubscribed in the last 5 years?
Yes - 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009
2014 Published Admission Number for Reception
Oversubscription criteria for 2013 and 2014
After the admission of pupils with statements of Special Educational Needs where the academy is named on the statement, the following criteria will be applied in the order set out below, to decide which children to admit.
First priority in all categories will be given to children who will have older brothers or sisters attending the academy at the proposed time of admission.
1. Catholic looked after children and previously looked after children.
2. Catholic children living in the parishes served by the academy.
3. Catholic children living outside those parishes.
4. Other looked after children and previously looked after children.
5. Baptised (or dedicated) children who are worshipping members of other Christian denominations belonging to Churches Together in England and Wales (Baptism certificates / Dedication certificates must be attached to the application / supplementary forms).
6. Other children.
If any category is oversubscribed, priority (after sibling priority) will be given to pupils whose home address is nearest to the academy.
Note: For information on which categories have been over-subscribed in recent years, please contact the academy.
Full 2013 admissions policy for the academy
Full 2014 admissions policy for the academy