Councillor Mrs Bromby
Venue: Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: 2 pm
E-mail Address: email@example.com
2. Declarations of personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 6 December 2011, 17 January 2012, 14 February 2012, 13 March 2012 and 10 April 2012, and the special meetings of the panel held on 28 November 2011 and 8 March 2012 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign
4. Public speaking requests (if any).
5. Informal discussion and update from Cllr Waltham, Cabinet Member for Adult and Children’s Services.
6. North Lincolnshire Public Health Annual Report 2011-12. Presentation by Frances Cunning, Director of Public Health.
7. Informal discussion with Pete Thorpe, North Lincolnshire Council’s Assistant Director, Learning and Development on service priorities and future developments.
8. Plans and expectations of young people leaving care
(i) To agree the panel’s next steps.
9. Developments in health and social care, including children’s congenital heart services – verbal update for members.
10. Added item (if any).
11. Any other items which the Chair decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.