Venue: Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorp
Time: 2 pm
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any).
4. Overview and Scrutiny Procedure rules – to follow.
5. Terms of reference and membership of the People Scrutiny Panel.
People Scrutiny Panel Terms of Reference
6. Future dates of the People Scrutiny Panel.
People Scrutiny Panel meeting dates
7. Consideration of work programme and future priorities. (Information to follow)
8. Consideration of training requirements.
9. Developments in Children and Adult Services – verbal update for members.
10. Added item (if any).
11. Any other items which the Chair decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.
Note: Reports are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and therefore require a suitable reader to view them. A reader can be downloaded free from the Adobe website (full instructions for downloading the reader are provided on the site).