Venue: Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: 10.30 am
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. Public speaking requests (if any).
4. Review of Ensuring Young People have the Relevant Skills to Move into Employment.
(i) Discussions with Pete Thorpe, Assistant Director of School Improvement.
(ii) Next stages
5. Revisit of the review of Play, Playgrounds and Open Spaces in North Lincolnshire.
(i) Consideration of the draft revisit report
(ii) If agreed, to adopt the report and pass to cabinet for a response.
6. Developments in Children and Adult Services – verbal update for members.
7. Added item (if any).
8. Any other items which the Chair decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.
Note: Reports are in Portable Document Format (PDF) and therefore require a suitable reader to view them. A reader can be downloaded free from the Adobe website (full instructions for downloading the reader are provided on the site).