One Council: Putting our customers first
In February 2012 full council approved a new vision for North Lincolnshire Council. Our vision is to be "A dynamic, high performing, customer focused council, giving the best possible value for money and changing outcomes for all people living and working in the area".
To support this vision we have identified four priorities which are each underpinned by a number of aims.
- Excellence in customer service
- Provide value for taxpayers money
- Make our communities stronger
- Regenerate our area
To support the delivery of our priorities we have developed three guiding principles that will guide our work over the coming four years. These are:
- Spend only on core services and locally agreed priorities
- Function in a team environment and the senior management will be designed to provide high quality, efficient and effective value for money services
- Work to improve the health and well being of the the residents of all of North Lincolnshire.
The North Lincolnshire Council Strategy 2012-16 provides more details on how we plan to deliver the priorities and aims set out above.
For more information on the councils vision and priorities please click on the icon to view the strategy or contact Rachel Johnson, Strategy Development Manager on 01724 296391 or via email email@example.com
Click below to open a copy of the strategy