Chair: Councillor Bunyan
Venue: The Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Scunthorpe
Time: 2 pm
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Declarations of Personal and Personal and Prejudicial Interests, significant contact with applicants, objectors or third parties (Lobbying) and Whipping Arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting held on 30 May 2012 as a correct record and authorise the chair to sign.
4. Planning and other applications for determination by the committee.
5. Able Marine Energy Park (AMEP) – Local Impact Report (LIR).
6. Any other items, which the chairman decides are urgent, by reasons of special circumstances, which must be specified.
Note: All reports are by the Head of Development Management unless otherwise stated.